The main purpose of the Graduate School is to provide ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig members with a general framework for a well-structured doctoral phase. That includes for us:
- an excellent supervision strategy providing contact partners for all questions arising during the PhD period,
- a collaborative and familiar research environment supporting synergies among the doctoral students, and
- a wide range of qualification opportunities both on a scientific and technical level.
Our program includes two bi-weekly seminar series, one at each location. In addition, we organize a joint scientific colloquium between Dresden and Leipzig as well as occasional seminar trips.
- 10.-13.10.2023: Graduate School Seminar Trip 2023 (Cottbus)
- 04.-07.10.2022: Graduate School Seminar Trip 2022 (Meißen)
- since winter term 2022/2023: Graduate School Seminar series (Dresden)
- since winter term 2021/2022: Graduate School Seminar series (Leipzig)
- since winter term 2022/2023: Colloquium series
For more information on our events, see the event calendar and the info area (restricted access).
Links for members
Leads: Martin Potthast (Leipzig), Sebastian Rudolph (Dresden)
Coordinators: Luisa Herrmann (Dresden), Frank Loebe (Leipzig), Markus Ulbricht (Leipzig)
Former Coordinators: Thomas Efer (Leipzig; 2020-2022), Andreas Niekler (Leipzig; 2020-2021)
We look forward to getting in touch with you! If you have any questions or suggestions, you can reach us via email or our Slack channel – or you can simply stop by our office.