On May 25th 2023, ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig took part in KI-Kongress 2023 at Rudolf-Harbig-Stadion in Dresden. The event was organized by Sächsische Staatskanzlei. At the congress, representatives of research, industry and politics came together to exchange their ideas, demands, and possible regulations for Artificial Intelligence. Among the vistors was Saxony’s Minister President Michael Kretschmer. The ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig team had the opportunity to present their experience in the broad field of Artificial Intelligence.
ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig at KI-Kongress 2023
In discussion rounds and talks, four principal investigators of ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig had the opportunity to speak at the KI-Kongress 2023:
- Talk „Vorstellung der Überlegungen zum Ethikbeirat-KI in Sachsen“ by Prof. Dr. Anne Lauber-Rönsberg and Prof. Dr. Birte Platow (TU Dresden)
- Discussion „Welche Rolle spielt Künstliche Intelligenz im Bildungsbereich?“ with Prof. Dr. Nadine Bergner (TU Dresden)
- Discussion „KI-Modelle made in Saxony“ with Prof. Dr. Ostap Okhrin (TU Dresden)
Furthermore, our team members Dr. Iryna Okhrin and Dianzhao Li from TU Dresden as well as Dr. Thomas Burghardt and Oliver Welz from Leipzig University presented our center at the ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig booth.
The KI-Kongress 2023 addressed the role of Artificial Intelligence in a variety of different fields of application, such as:
- Artificial Intelligence in research
- Artificial Intelligence deployment in companies
- the AI Act
Furthermore, current projects and ventures from the field of Artificial Intelligence were presented both in the program and on the exhibition floor. Find out more about the congress here.
Check out more news about ScaDS.AI Dresden/Leipzig at our Blog.